Easily measures the amount of nitrate in a solution. Use it to studynitrate levels in soil and water.
- Concentration Range: 7 x 10-6 M to 1 M (0.1 ppm to 14,000 ppm)
- Resolution (12-bit): 0.15 mV
- pH Range:2.5 to 11 pH
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °C
- Minimum Sample Size: 5 mL in a 50 mL beaker
- Reproducibility: ±4%
- Default Sample Rate: 10 samples per second
- Electrode Resistance: 1 to 4 MΩ
- Interfering Ions: CIO4-, CIO3-, I-, F-
The Ion Selective Electrode Adapter ENISE021 is also available for purchase separately.